Following its much-awaited release back in February, Apex Legends have soared higher than many people expected, and there has been a very massive race between players to get ahead of everyone in the game when it comes to the skill gap.
If you are one of those players who have difficulties becoming a better Apex Legends player, then you are not alone, in fact there are thousands of players are getting frustrated because they believe their skill set in this battle royale style video game is just not at par with some players who they believe are very good at killing them. Well, there are actually already players who are dominating matches and are putting up great statistics even though the game is just roughly three months old, and that adds a lot of pressure to lesser skilled players who badly wants to improve their game. What makes it even more complicated is that Apex Legends features more complex and delicate nuances that have not been featured in other battle royale titles like Fortnite, Player Unknown’s Battle Ground, and a lot more.
With this in mind, battle royale gaming experts from https://games04.com/apex-legends-coins-hack-or-maybe-something-more/ teamed up to create a post about the best tips they can offer to players who want to become better at Apex Legends.
Although this post is meant for beginners, however, there are some things that are broken down that makes it even more seasoned players may not be knowledgeable of, and to master the game, a gamer should always first, master the basics.
- Land together and stick together- The landing system in this game allows players to group themselves to three in each squad and they have to stick together from jump off to touch down while staying together is a good strategy, however, players should also branch off at the very last second because landing at the same place may see the players not finding good loots for themselves unless you are using an apex legends hack apk which is a huge advantage.
- Loot the most important items first- When you land, first you should look for an armor, a helmet, a weapon, and ammunition to get yourself good to go and battle your enemies as all four necessary items will ensure you of having a good chance of survival and get a bigger chance of getting kills during battles. Leave the loot if you are using an apex legends coins hack or you have a lot of apex legends free coins.
- Always pack extra ammo- Ammo in Apex Legends is the key so burning through an ammo can relatively fast in this game, so you have to stock up on more than you think you need, just in case.
- Always improve your marksmanship- Getting headshots and setting your headshot multiplier on for every weapon you use is very powerful, even if your enemy is wearing a good helmet. This makes it very much worth going for the headshots especially during the early stages of a match.
- Use your movement to your advantage- Knowing that Apex Legends is a fast-paced game, each of your movement in this game is very important and can be used to kill enemies who are not aware especially if you are activating an apex legends aimbot. Do not hesitate to flank around your enemies rather than camping at one spot so that they will be caught off guard and can easily be killed.
- Do not be afraid to use your skills- Your Legend’s abilities should not be saved for the perfect timing, because there is just no perfect timing in Apex Legends, you will need your skills every time to survive and use it frequently considering that abilities can recharge quick enough especially when you use apex legends hack tool it is very worth using it to gain an advantage over your opponents.
- Do not waste your ammo to downed Players-Finishing off downed players is very satisfying to get a kill, but it is not worth it at all. Instead, you can use them as a bait to help you finish the remaining opponents of their squad especially when they come running to heal and protect their fallen comrade in the battlefield.
- Do not rush to revive your teammates- Just like what is stated above, a downed teammate may be used as a bait by the enemies so do not rush on reviving or healing your teammate especially that there are players who are using apex legends hack or apex legends cheats, just focus on catching those who downed them and you can later respawn your teammate if the coast is clear.